The City of Beaumont is a designated Passport Acceptance Agency, authorized by the U.S. Department of State to accept Passport applications.
Applying in Person
You will need the following documentation to apply for a passport in person:
- A completed passport application (DS-11)
- Primary evidence of birth (i.e., certified copy of birth certificate)
- One form of proper identification (i.e., state issued driver license, previous passport, etc.)
- One passport photo (2-inches by 2-inches, white background, no eyeglasses)
- Check/Money Order for Passport Fees (cash or credit/debit cards are NOT ACCEPTED for this fee)
- All applicants must be present - including minors
There are different ways to obtain a passport application (form DS-11). You are welcome to stop by our office and pick one up, pick one up from your local post office, or obtain an application from the U.S. Department of State's website.
Only checks or Money Orders payable to "Department of State" are accepted for passport fees. Note: An additional processing fee is required and payable to the City .
*The $35 mandatory Processing Fee is paid directly to the City of Beaumont and is in addition to the fees shown above.