Mandatory Stay at Home Order
The California State Public Health Officer and Director of the California Department of Public Health is ordering all individuals living in the State of California to stay home or at their place of residence, except as needed to maintain continuity of operation of the federal critical infrastructure sectors, critical government services, schools, childcare, and construction, including housing construction. Learn more.
The “coronavirus” or “COVID-19” continues to generate concern globally, domestically and locally. The City of Beaumont as a local government agency remains closely engaged with our County Health and emergency management partners. The health and safety of the citizens and City employees is our paramount concern. City services are being modified in order to provide a safe environment while maintaining basic services throughout the crisis. Your patience and understanding are appreciated.
- Customer Service Desk – The Beaumont Civic Center and the Albert A. Chatigny Sr. Community Recreation Center are closed to walk-in customers. Utility payments may be made online or can be placed in the drop box located at the Civic Center parking lot. Our full customer service team is available by phone at (951)769-8520.
- Police Department – The Beaumont Police Department lobby is closed. Individuals in need of assistance are asked to utilize the call box located at the entrance to the lobby. Residents may utilize the non-emergency phone number at (951)769-8500 for questions. There is no impact to 911 Emergency service.
- Fire Station - All CalFire Fire Stations are restricted to the public until further notice. If you have an emergency, please 911 and the proper response will be dispatched to you. Questions from the public can be answered during business hours 8:00 am - 5:00 pm by calling (951)845-3718.
- Community Recreation Center (CRC) – All recreation programs, including Day Camp and Senior Center, are suspended until further notice. Customer service representatives are available by phone at (951)769-8524.
- Field Operations – Maintenance crews for parks, streets and wastewater will continue their regular duties. Public service requests may be submitted online at BeaumontCa.gov and will be prioritized to limit exposure to City employees.
- Building Permits and Inspections – The building permit window will be closed to the public. Permits may be submitted online or by mail. Inspectors will only conduct site walkthroughs if the sites/areas to be inspected are cleared. Customer service representatives are available by phone at (951)769-8529.
- Beaumont Transit – Reduced schedules have been implemented on multiple routes. Please visit our website for current schedules.
Please click "Latest Information" link to view all the details regarding Beaumont’s response to COVID-19