After closing to the public in March and operating as a virtual City Hall to help slow the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) Beaumont City Hall will reopen to the public on Monday, July 6, 2020.
Customer Service will be available Monday – Friday from 8 am to 12 pm for limited services. Residents are encouraged to continue conducting business online, by phone, or by email as much as possible, in an effort to minimize unnecessary contact.
For those who need to perform in-person services, the following guidelines will be in place:
- Masks or face coverings are required.
- Visitors will be temperature screened upon entering facility.
- Limit one individual per household or business, if possible.
- Adhere to the social distancing guidelines.
- Stay home if you’re sick or if anyone in your household is experiencing symptoms.
To keep guests and employees healthy and safe, the City will:
- Provide spatial markers on the floor to assist with social distancing.
- Install Plexi-glass at service counters.
- Increased sanitation of the entire facility.
- Ensure all on-site employees wear face coverings, continue increased hand washing, social distance, and stay home if sick or symptomatic.
For questions regarding the reopening of City Hall or to make an appointment, please contact the Beaumont City Hall at (951) 769-8520 or visit the City online at BeaumontCa.gov.