The City of Beaumont is hosting our bi-annual Community Clean Up Event on Saturday, September 17, 2022 from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Bulky waste items can be brought to Stewart Park, located at 985 Maple Avenue. See the list below of acceptable items. For more information on this event contact Waste Management at (800) 423-9986.
• Washers/Dryers • TVs • Microwaves • Air Conditioners • E-Waste
• Refrigerators/Freezers • Chairs/Couches/Tables • Box Springs/Mattresses
• Barbecue/Patio Furniture • Bundled Branches • Bagged Green Waste
*Free document shredding (remove binder clips & other hardware)
ITEMS NOT ACCEPTED:
• Latex, Oil , or Paint • Fluorescent Light Tubes • Empty Drums • Batteries
• Motor Parts or Motor Oil • Pool Chemicals • Commercial or Remodeling Waste
• Transmission /Brake Fluids • Weed Killers/Herbicides • Bleach/Tub & Tile Cleaner •Fertilizers • Pesticides & Rodent Poisons • Anti-Freeze
•Solvents/Gasoline • Engines • Tires
*Open to City of Beaumont residents only. Photo ID or utility bill is required.
Please be prepared off load your materials (no trailers).